Join Us in Collecting School Supplies for Project SOS
July 30, 2017
As a proud supporter of the many community programs offered in Sioux Falls, Faini Designs Jewelry Studio has teamed up with The Banquet! Each year, The Banquet completes Project SOS (Supply Our Students). According to the organization's website, " In 2016 we gave over 6,000 brand new backpacks filled with school supplies to children living in poverty in our community! Thank you for your support!"
In order to increase donations, this year Faini Designs Jewelry Studio will serve as one of the various collection points. As an extra incentive, we will be offering FREE rhodium plating and stone tightening (valued at up to $60) when you bring a school supply donation to the store. This offer will be good through August 11th!
Items needed include BRAND NEW:
- Backpacks (Middle School and High School backpacks are most needed)
- 3 Ring Binders (1”)
- Zipper Binder for Middle School Students
- Spiral Notebooks (1 subject, wide-ruled & college-ruled in solid colors)
- Loose Leaf Filler Paper (wide-ruled & college-ruled)
- Folders (2-pocket, no clasp, in red, yellow, green, blue, & purple ONLY)
- Subject Dividers
- Crayons (24 count)
- Crayola Classic Wide-Tip Markers
- Colored Pencils (12 & 24 count)
- No. 2 Pencils (plain)
- Scissors—Fiskar Brand, Pointed 5” & 7”
- Blue/Black Pens
- Red Pens
- Erasers—Magic Rub or Equal
- Pencil Pouches
To read more about Project SOS, please visit their website.
Stop by Faini Designs Jewelry Studio, a family owned jewelry store in Sioux Falls, to drop off your donation!